All 13 art Reviews

SAND ON MY TESTICLES SAND ON MY TESTICLES

Utterly fantastic. A modern classic. Hey, that rhymed.

Checkerboard #4 Checkerboard #4

Hi, long time no talk, XwaynecoltX!

This is a cool art piece; as a a previous reviewer said, symmetrical. I think some more vibrant colour may have helped this "pop" a little more, but it's still cool.

~ Z

XwaynecoltX responds:

Thanks for the review ~Z~ hehe

Remember remember... Remember remember...

The mask is a little round, but I love the colours and background. Nice work!

Annika Annika

I love the blur use here, it adds a lot to the painting. Shadows are fantastic, and the expression on the face is perfect. There is so much detail in every nook and cranny of this piece that to go into detail about each facet would take hours. Well done!

A Touch of Evil A Touch of Evil

Looks fantastic! I love the "dull" paint at work here. The bull skull (or whatever that is supposed to be) looks great- very detailed- and so does the woman ;) Overall, a very well-exected painting from a well-thought out concept.

The Way Out The Way Out

Very cool! Has an almost LOTR vibe to it. The orange light contrasts nicely with the mostly brown landscape. Some cool icicle-shaped peaks hanging down s well. Maybe some more crags in the mountain would improve the image? Very well-done though.

1600 responds:

Thank you; yeah I probably could have added more detail to the mountains in the background, but I sort of wanted to have less detail in the background.

Beach Girl Beach Girl

Impeccably done. Every detail (and I mean EVERY) has been thought out here. Vibrant colours and great shading, especially in the water. Great artistry here! And boobs.

Forget about Freeman Forget about Freeman

Wow! As a huge Half-Life fan, I love this (though I think I still would even if I wasn't). Fantastic in every respect. Perhaps his head looks a tad too large for his body, but that's not a big deal. The inclusion of the pipe wrench is a great detail and shoutout to the game.

Oz Oz

Cool image. The edges are a little jagged, but I like the concept and it is a very evocative piece.

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Thank you.

Kiss a few frogs Kiss a few frogs

Pretty good. Her right wrist is a little weird, but the expressions of her and the frog are both great. Cool background too. Overall: pretty good.