007: Ironix - Operative 007: Ironix - Operative

As a huge 007 fan, this was a treat for me. The drum beat I feel could have been a little bit more synchronized, because as as it sounds a little jumbled and messy. Nice loop, though. Love the wind instruments.

Ironclover responds:

Thanks, I rushed on this track. I will probably make another in the near future based off a multiplayer theme. c:

Hyperdrive Hyperdrive

Great track. I could see myself gettin' totally crunk with this on the dance floor. In all seriousness though, this is a fantastic piece of electronic audio, great for both Flash and club life. Well done.

4.5/5

Crimson Night--_--(1:04) Crimson Night--_--(1:04)

Awesome

This song reminds me of the video game '007: Nightfire'. Anyway, this song is awesome. Great sound quality, all the instruments are at the perfect volumes. Great song.

10/10

Alpha Romeo Alpha Romeo

Cool ambience

This was basically really weird ambience. I actually thought that it was kind of cool. Towards the end it reminded me of a motorbike or the THX intro. A cool ambient song.

6/10
~ Z

I was made for lovin' you I was made for lovin' you

Great

This was pretty good. The sound quality was great. The only thing I think that I think could have improved this song would be more of a guitar, bass, or drum solo in the break. If you've ever heard YYZ by Rush you'd now what I mean. Great job though.

9/10

GlueR responds:

Wow! You're actually comparing our stuff to Rush? That's a huge compliment, as I'm a great Rush fan myself! We 're not stylistically in the same genre, but if what we need is more of a Rush feel to our music, then I guess we 're on our way! Btw, we did have this type of drum solos in our live performances, but usually not in studio material. Thanks for the review and the suggestions!!! Next time we might as well take it a bit towards that direction!

==(Distant Oceans)== ==(Distant Oceans)==

Da Da Du Da

This song is awesome. It sounds like an electronica-version of some slow acoustic ballads I've heard. It kind of reminded me of Super Mario 64 a the beginning, like RadioactiveRhino. Overall, really good.

REVIEW REQUEST CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8/10

Buoy responds:

Thanks for the review!!!!!!!!insertmore!sthannecessa ry

Frosty Frosty

Awesome!

Awesome song, I really like the Forsty the snowman song anyway, this adds more layers of sound onto the basic beat, it's awesome! Merry Christmas! :D

Dark Bass Ambience Dark Bass Ambience

Excellent track!

8 of the 9 submissions this track has been used in have been mine. This track is great for background music, menu muisc, setting a scene, etc. Excellent track!

Ratio of Chaos Ratio of Chaos

In-Dpeth Score: 7.5/10

Wow, this was really, really fast. That's not a bad thing. The bad thing was, though, that this was so fast that it sounded unnatural!

CasketGrind responds:

if you are talking about tthe drums? yeah its a friggin drum machine. but there are drummers out there that are able to play that fast. if you are talking about the guitars? go to you tube and request me to make a video of it. ill proove it to you. quality wise. give me a break. im on a laptop and a computer mic. gotta admit tho. i accomplish alot with just this. just think if i had my own studio!!!

My Love Shows ~)(~ My Love Shows ~)(~

Voted 3

Interesting, but there really wasn't much originality here.