All 1,764 flash Reviews

Hollywood Zombies Hollywood Zombies

Good concept

Great opening theme, as Haggard said. The graphics were also excellent, although some thing (such as the elevator at the beginning of the game) could have looked a little sharper. For the Michael Jackson zombie, I thought he was going to look like he did after all the plastic surgery, so that was a bit confusing.

8/10
REVIEW REQUEST CLUB

Interactive Kitten Interactive Kitten

Not bad

The graphics style was pretty good, but I might have mmade everything look a little more sleek for a game like this. The background music was pretty good, and I liked having multiple choices. Maybe some different thinks to dress it in?

6/10
REVIEW REQUEST CLUB

Lolwtfomgbbqm8 Lolwtfomgbbqm8

Nice

Well this was definitely creative. I thought it was a great idea, but the only think it could have used was some sort of backing track, like a bass drum or something keeping the time. It was also a little repetitve, maybe some sort of lead line on top?

7/10

Happy Cock Day '09 Happy Cock Day '09

...

Yeah.

That wasn't funny at all, the drawing wasn't particularly good, there was no sound, and it was just a flashing frame or two. Honestly, put more effort in it next time and at least add some souind and a story.

1/10

Mulchings responds:

You love it really.

C(l)ock Day Nine C(l)ock Day Nine

What?

I liked the Speakonia voices, and the graphics that bad, but you should have cut out the various pictures. Also, it was very weird and I couldn't really tell what was going on.

3/10

Clockday 2009 Clockday 2009

A frame

I like NOFX, and I hadn't heard this song by them yet, so that was good. Unfortunately, the drawing wasn't very good, and it was only a frame. Add more next time.

2/10

RainbowRiderAlpha responds:

more like

2 FRAMES!!!

Albatross -- Sbc Style Albatross -- Sbc Style

Good effort

Well it was only a frame, and I've never seen the movie you mentioned, so I didn't get the joke. I assume it would be funny to people who had seen the movie, but I just didn't get it. Good picture of StrawberryClock, though.

8/10

SilentCobra responds:

Trust me, it is funny as hell if you've seen the show. Even if you just watch Monty Python & The Holy Grail, you'll see that they are one hilarious British comedy troupe. Thanks for the 8/10 and the review. ^_^

I'm a Clock! I'm a Clock!

Not bad

The voices were really quiet. The graphics weren't bad, but the plot was... weird, and the fact that I couldn't hear what they were saying made it even harder to follow.

Total Fucking Metal Total Fucking Metal

A bit long

Well that was certainly interesting. Funny in a weird sort of way. The fact that the guy with the guitar in the centre (not the clock) was so small was funny, and the music was perfect for this. It was a bit long, though.

Beauty of Nature Beauty of Nature

Good

This lagged my computer. Anyway, it was a nice submission, but it needs something more to give it that extra 'oomph!' Some sound would be nice, like a cold breezy sound for the alps and then maybe some cicada's chirping for the desert (I know that isn't accurate, but it would sound cool). Good use of pictures.

L0S3R responds:

Hmm, i could make the Photo's a little smaller so the lag will dissappear.

Thank you for your review, good day to you sir.