All 1,764 flash Reviews

.:!Clock Terrorist!:. .:!Clock Terrorist!:.

Plot needs more explaining

First thought: WOAH ORANGECLOCK IS A GIRL! After that initial bit of surprise, I found a weird plot involving a guy with a bomb for a head. Great graphics, use of music and sound effects, however. I wouldn't have made OrangeClock a girl, however, and maybe explain the plot a bit more- I didn't even get it for the most part.

Strawberry God Strawberry God

No plot

Simply the pre-loader SBC with some flames behind him and writing. While not a bad submission, it really didn't have any sort of plot, or any sound, aside from the ripping sound at the beginning of the pre-loader. Add a plot next time.

4/10

PKforce323 responds:

Why should a tribute that's not even a minute long have a plot?

CLock Day Date CLock Day Date

Needs more

I wasn't very fond of the music at the beginning, but the idea was pretty funny. It was pretty short, however, as the other reviewer said, and the plot could be improved, such as having some speech.

Straw Bouncy Clock Straw Bouncy Clock

Not bad

I found it really hard to get Strawberry t jump any more than twice, because he kept flying off in all directions. Add to that the fact that he's minuscule, and this game becomes nearly impossible. What happens when you touch the B anyway?

9/10

TheCastleClock responds:

When you get to B... NOTHING HAPPENS AT ALL!

But whatever, it's impossible anyway.

-A- -A-

A Review (get it?)

Well that was very interesting. I might have made the A red and not black, just so it fit with B better. I can't really say anything else about this Flash... maybe add some sound, animation, etc.?

Lots of B's Lots of B's

Review of B's

The B's looked cool with the black shadow on them, and I like that you went with red on white. However, there was no p-reloader, and this Flash didn't really go anywhere. I was also slightly underwhelmed by the number of B's.

9/10
~ Z

SBC& the crudy skateboard SBC& the crudy skateboard

Okay

Not a bad animation, but instead of using a picture of StrawberryClock, you should animate him. The voicework wasn't bad, what with the computer voice, but the plot was extremely linear.

masterross responds:

Thanks!

Clockday Submission 2.0 Clockday Submission 2.0

Really weird

Cool pre-loader- a spin on the traditional Clock Day '09 pre-loader. The actual Flash was very weird- it was a bunch of clocks flying across the screen with some weird audio tracks in the background and text in the background too.

4/10

SBC in Judgement Day SBC in Judgement Day

Great, but too sensitive controls

The graphics were great, and the music fit the game very well. However, the controls were extremely sensitive, as some other people have pointed out. This made jumping very hard. However, there is obviously a lot of effort put into this, so good job in that respect.

aquaticmole responds:

Looking back I see your point, it is a little too sensitive and jumping sometimes does feel a liittle clunky.

Thanks for the feedback and advice. Much appreciated.

Over Nine Thousand B's Over Nine Thousand B's

Interesting

Well this was certainly interesting. Looking at all these B's in one place is very interesting. I like that you went with the classic white background, and red Times New Roman font. Cool Flash.