Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Art Favorites Reviews Stats 27 Fans

A Goomba's Life - Ep 1 A Goomba's Life - Ep 1

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars June 30, 2011

A Goomba's Review - Ep 1

Nice use of sprites. I liked how you could pause/play/etc. the movie via the panel at the bottom of the screen. The only thing I would really suggest improving on would the be the quality of the voices (they were a little hard to understand at points). The sprites looked great, and the movie was well-done, though, so congrats on that.

9/10
REVIEW REQUEST CLUB

The Animating Process The Animating Process

Rated 4 / 5 stars June 30, 2011

The Reviewing Process

Hey, Imacow, how's it goin'? Long time no see! Anyway, I watched this Flash twice before I realized it was a loop. The graphics were good; they suited the style of the Flash quite nicely. The music was great- it also fit the Flash to a "tee." The punchline could have been more obvious, though- I didn't get what the mooing cow was until I read your review reply below. A good job, though.

8/10
REVIEW REQUEST CLUB

Imacow responds:

Quite a long time, nice to see you.

Thanks for the review, I guess it wasn't obvious enough :P

Recycle!! Recycle!!

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars June 29, 2011

Review!!

Great graphics and animation. The very vibrant colours added a lot to the Flash; as it was supposed to be about a clean planet, the clean presentation further drove that point forward. The voice acting was good too, and the ending with the duck I didn't have a problem with. Nice, short Flash. Great work.

9/10

Sphere World Sphere World

Rated 3 / 5 stars June 30, 2011

Review World

Nice concept, but the game is ridiculously hard. I'm all for difficulty, but I couldn't even get past the second level! Multiple difficulty levels would be a great addition to a game like this. Aside from that, the graphics weren't very good (though the animation was very smooth) and the music was cool. You have a good idea here, but it could use some tweaking to live up to its full potential.

6/10
~ Z

Chili'em all! Chili'em all!

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars June 30, 2011

Review'em all!

Great voice acting. The graphics could have been better. I like the detail you put into the game, though. One thing that I found annoying was the "The Pepper Nymph! The Pepper Nymph! Oh no!" sound got annoying after being constantly bombarded with it. I like the barricade repairing, it added another dimension to the game. Great job.

Rummy Rummy

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars June 30, 2011

Reviewy

A pretty good adaption of the classic game. I didn't know there were cards with 1 and 12 point values in the deck, in Rummy, though. Was that a touch you added yourself? The classical music was a nice touch (it made me feel like I was much smarter while playing than if there had been, say, disco in the background). Graphics: pretty good. No glithces I could find. Good effort.

7/10

007: Ironix - Operative 007: Ironix - Operative

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars November 10, 2012

As a huge 007 fan, this was a treat for me. The drum beat I feel could have been a little bit more synchronized, because as as it sounds a little jumbled and messy. Nice loop, though. Love the wind instruments.

Nicksmall94 responds:

Thanks, I rushed on this track. I will probably make another in the near future based off a multiplayer theme. c:

Hyperdrive Hyperdrive

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars November 10, 2012

Great track. I could see myself gettin' totally crunk with this on the dance floor. In all seriousness though, this is a fantastic piece of electronic audio, great for both Flash and club life. Well done.

4.5/5

Crimson Night--_--(1:04) Crimson Night--_--(1:04)

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 11, 2009

Awesome

This song reminds me of the video game '007: Nightfire'. Anyway, this song is awesome. Great sound quality, all the instruments are at the perfect volumes. Great song.

10/10

SAND ON MY TESTICLES SAND ON MY TESTICLES

Rated 5 / 5 stars Nov 13, 2012

Utterly fantastic. A modern classic. Hey, that rhymed.

Checkerboard #4 Checkerboard #4

Rated 3 / 5 stars Nov 12, 2012

Hi, long time no talk, XwaynecoltX!

This is a cool art piece; as a a previous reviewer said, symmetrical. I think some more vibrant colour may have helped this "pop" a little more, but it's still cool.

XwaynecoltX responds:

Thanks for the review ~Z~ hehe

Remember remember... Remember remember...

Rated 4 / 5 stars Nov 10, 2012

The mask is a little round, but I love the colours and background. Nice work!