Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Art Favorites Reviews Stats 27 Fans

All 1,779 flash Reviews

A Goomba's Life - Ep 1 A Goomba's Life - Ep 1

A Goomba's Review - Ep 1

Nice use of sprites. I liked how you could pause/play/etc. the movie via the panel at the bottom of the screen. The only thing I would really suggest improving on would the be the quality of the voices (they were a little hard to understand at points). The sprites looked great, and the movie was well-done, though, so congrats on that.

9/10
REVIEW REQUEST CLUB

The Animating Process The Animating Process

The Reviewing Process

Hey, Imacow, how's it goin'? Long time no see! Anyway, I watched this Flash twice before I realized it was a loop. The graphics were good; they suited the style of the Flash quite nicely. The music was great- it also fit the Flash to a "tee." The punchline could have been more obvious, though- I didn't get what the mooing cow was until I read your review reply below. A good job, though.

8/10
REVIEW REQUEST CLUB

Imacow responds:

Quite a long time, nice to see you.

Thanks for the review, I guess it wasn't obvious enough :P

Sphere World Sphere World

Review World

Nice concept, but the game is ridiculously hard. I'm all for difficulty, but I couldn't even get past the second level! Multiple difficulty levels would be a great addition to a game like this. Aside from that, the graphics weren't very good (though the animation was very smooth) and the music was cool. You have a good idea here, but it could use some tweaking to live up to its full potential.

6/10
~ Z

Chili'em all! Chili'em all!

Review'em all!

Great voice acting. The graphics could have been better. I like the detail you put into the game, though. One thing that I found annoying was the "The Pepper Nymph! The Pepper Nymph! Oh no!" sound got annoying after being constantly bombarded with it. I like the barricade repairing, it added another dimension to the game. Great job.

Rummy Rummy

Reviewy

A pretty good adaption of the classic game. I didn't know there were cards with 1 and 12 point values in the deck, in Rummy, though. Was that a touch you added yourself? The classical music was a nice touch (it made me feel like I was much smarter while playing than if there had been, say, disco in the background). Graphics: pretty good. No glithces I could find. Good effort.

7/10

Recycle!! Recycle!!

Review!!

Great graphics and animation. The very vibrant colours added a lot to the Flash; as it was supposed to be about a clean planet, the clean presentation further drove that point forward. The voice acting was good too, and the ending with the duck I didn't have a problem with. Nice, short Flash. Great work.

9/10

Worms In The Wind Worms In The Wind

Review In The Wind

Nice, smooth animation. I like Neutral Milk Hotel, but I can't decide whether I liked that song or not from what I heard. The graphics weren't bad either, although the movie felt too short. I don't have a problem with short movies, but this one just ended so abruptly. Finally, the sound quality could have been better (particularly the voice in the beginning was quite hard to understand). A good submission, though. Good effort.

7/10
~ Z

MINECRAFT: flash game MINECRAFT: flash game

MINECRAFT: flash review

Sure, it was stupid. Sure, the graphics were terrible. Sure, there was no way to get back to the menu after starting the game. But I laughed. Congratulations on the Underdog of the Week.

5/10

Little-Rena responds:

You had to play it to get back to the menu, lol.

GooBalls GooBalls

GooReview

Fun spin-off of the "Bejeweled" genre of games- great graphics, lots of levels, and the replayablity level is staggering. Excellent, excellent effort.

Brain Racer Brain Racer

Cool

A fun little game. Some great graphics and interesting idea. Nice sound effects and soundtrack too.