Sphere World Sphere World

Review World

Nice concept, but the game is ridiculously hard. I'm all for difficulty, but I couldn't even get past the second level! Multiple difficulty levels would be a great addition to a game like this. Aside from that, the graphics weren't very good (though the animation was very smooth) and the music was cool. You have a good idea here, but it could use some tweaking to live up to its full potential.

6/10
~ Z

Chili'em all! Chili'em all!

Review'em all!

Great voice acting. The graphics could have been better. I like the detail you put into the game, though. One thing that I found annoying was the "The Pepper Nymph! The Pepper Nymph! Oh no!" sound got annoying after being constantly bombarded with it. I like the barricade repairing, it added another dimension to the game. Great job.

Rummy Rummy

Reviewy

A pretty good adaption of the classic game. I didn't know there were cards with 1 and 12 point values in the deck, in Rummy, though. Was that a touch you added yourself? The classical music was a nice touch (it made me feel like I was much smarter while playing than if there had been, say, disco in the background). Graphics: pretty good. No glithces I could find. Good effort.

7/10

MINECRAFT: flash game MINECRAFT: flash game

MINECRAFT: flash review

Sure, it was stupid. Sure, the graphics were terrible. Sure, there was no way to get back to the menu after starting the game. But I laughed. Congratulations on the Underdog of the Week.

5/10

Little-Rena responds:

You had to play it to get back to the menu, lol.

GooBalls GooBalls

GooReview

Fun spin-off of the "Bejeweled" genre of games- great graphics, lots of levels, and the replayablity level is staggering. Excellent, excellent effort.

Brain Racer Brain Racer

Cool

A fun little game. Some great graphics and interesting idea. Nice sound effects and soundtrack too.

Battery 1.5 Battery 1.5

Decent

Cool graphics, reminded me of Galaga. The ship was too slow to control, though, and some music would have been nice.

Inversed Inversed

Great

Very, very cool concept. Great music too. Some of the instructions were quite vague, however... I had no idea what you were talking about in the second tutoiral level. Also, long load times and average graphics. Keep making this series, it has a ton of potential.

Data Soundboard Data Soundboard

Solid

The sound quality wasn't great, and the soundboard didn't look very attractive. It also wasn't particularly well-organized. However, there were a nice amount of sounds and, as a big Star Trek fan, this was quite enjoyable for me. It just needs some extra oomph.

6/10

6 Peaks Solitaire 6 Peaks Solitaire

Decent

Nice looking, and plays well, but the music didn't work. However, it was still a fun, solid solitaire game.