All 1,764 flash Reviews

Shoes for Sale Shoes for Sale

Review For Sale

Awesome animation and graphics. Very smooth, and the lip-syncing was pitch perfect. As Haggard said, some more varieyy in the scenes could have been used, but it was still well done.

Jimtopia responds:

Thanks for the review. :)

The Mummy's Tomb The Mummy's Tomb

Nice

Great art style. I love the grainy video-type style you did here. Great music too. The sound quality was also superb and the variety of sound effect used enhanced the Flash.

Voodoo responds:

Thanks, I thought it was all brought together nicely

Santa Fun Santa Fun

Review Fun

A fun, well-done game with a few minor problems. I like the achievements, and the sound an graphics were all good. One of the problems was that those protective orbs that you got from certain presents never lasted long enough. Also, some type of leaderboard would be nice.

"Children" "Children"

Chilreview

Good music at the beginning. However, the very short length of this video coupled with its general unfunniness make me give this a low score. Overall, a disappointing short release.

Zooky Explains Zooky Explains

Review Explains

Horrible mic quality. Th graphics and lip-syncing weren't too bad either, but the plain background and shot length of this video brings it down. Overall, a nice attempt, but it could have been better done.

Helen Keller "The Game" Helen Keller "The Game"

Helen Keller "Review"

Hasn't this been done before? I recall seeing a game nearly identical to this a while ago winning the Underdog of the Week award. Sorry, but this is ripped off. That's why I can't give it any stars.

IndirectNoun responds:

Hold up. I looked it up and your right. Damn I thought I was being orginal! Man that fuck didn't even try though. I mean didn't try harder than me!

Half-Life For The Win Half-Life For The Win

Review For The Win

For some reason, I had to right-click and press Play after the initial play button. Good video besides that, however. Well-synced and the graphics were pretty good. Very smooth animation also. Nice job.

Sound generator Sound generator

Doesn't work for me

Unfortunately, this didn't work for me. My speakers are on, and I can hear other things out of them, but this Flash, for some reason, I couldn't hear. It looks like it could have been good though, and by the otehr reviews, it seems to be just me, so...

5/10

Frodozers Vs. Clock Day Frodozers Vs. Clock Day

Frodozers Vs Review

Good music, and the graphics weren't bad either. However, nothing really happened in it. There was no plot and it was basically just a loop. Overall, a Clock Day submission with nothing really whatsoever in terms of story, but a cool watch for a minute of two.

5/10

Fro responds:

These were rushed for Clock Day, next year will have more of a story to it.

Clock maze game 09 Clock maze game 09

Clock review game 09

The graphics were bad, first of all. There was also no sound besides the beep-beep at the beginning of the movie. The level 'Did I say Lucky?' is glitched too. This also had nothing to do with clocks, and as it's titled 'Clock maze game 09' that's a little disheartening.

3/10

Elder responds:

Ok, thanks for the review.